- Este evento ha pasado.
“LNG as a transport fuel” Conference
The LNG Blue Corridors consortium is pleased to invite you to our final event: “LNG as a Transport Fuel”!
At this full day event we will show the results of the LNG Blue Corridors project as well as a perspective on the current projects and future technologies related to LNG use in transport.
We have invited top level speakers from the European Commission and the natural gas industry ensuring an exciting conference. In the morning we will present the project outcomes. The afternoon will be dedicated to projects funded by CEF and future technologies for using LNG as a transport fuel currently under development.
The LNG Blue Corridors consortium is looking forward to meeting you there!
Morning session: LNG Blue Corridors results
• Opening by Mrs. M. BAKRAN Deputy Director-General, Directorate General for Mobility and Transport- European Commission
• Alberto Bonetti, Project results
• Javier Lebrato, project Coordinator IDIADA, Project resutls
• Andrea Gerini, Secretary-general NGVA Europe, NGVs European perspective
• Massimo Prastaro – ENI LNG station success story
• Representative from IVECO, Product portfolio
• Representative from VOLVO, Product portfolio
• Andrea Condotta, Codognotto, Transport Fleet operator view
Afternoon session: Future technologies and projects
• Representative from AVL, HDGAS project results
• Sander Gersen, DNV GL, TKI method for calculating methane number
• Representative from ENAGAS, HIVE project
• Javier Pablo Madrid, Gas Natural Fenosa – Bestway Project
• Karin Jansen, Rolande, BIOLNG4EU
• Jan Willem Drijver, Pitpoint, LNG Motion
• Conclusion by Antonio Tricas, EC coordinator LNG Blue Corridors project